Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Solo Button.

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by sus4, Oct 31, 2014.

1. sus4

sus4 Member

When I press one solo button they all go on and when I press it again they all go off. Can't seem to solo a track. Don't know what I did. Working on another project and everything is fine. Come back to this present one and I have this problem. The same with the Mute button.
    Thanks for any help.

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Sounds like all the tracks are assigned to the same channel strip object?

4. sus4

sus4 Member

How do I un-assign all the tracks from a channel strip?

5. Eli

Eli Senior member

Right click on the track header. Go to the Reassign Track submenu r. And reassign it to another channel strip. If none exist, you can use the Duplicate Track button in the Track List to create a duplicate with all the same settings, and drag your regions onto it.

Eli Krantzberg
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. sus4

sus4 Member

Eli,
    Thanks for your reply. Your instructions did the trick. I now have everything back to where it was. The Solo buttons all work individually as they should.
    Don't know what I did to have created this problem. I think moving too fast on the keyboard when the creative juices are flowing and you don't want to loose that feeling. I also have to do better and more back-ups.