Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Studio apps Problems to open MainStage 3.04 concert

Discussion in 'MainStage' started by Uwe Rodi, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Uwe Rodi

Uwe Rodi Member

I have a large concert (about 1,4GB) which runs fine in MainStage 3.04. When I try to open it in MainStage 3.1 I get the message that the file is corrupted (After loading all the samples).
    Then I open it in MainStage 3.04. The concert contains 5 sets. I save all the sets using command E.
    Then I delete all the sets in the concert and save it. It has now about 70MB.
    Then I reopen it in MainStage 3.1
    That seems to work. Now I save it in MainStage 3.1 and afterwards close the Program. When I try to reopen it in MainStage 3.1, I again get the message, the file is corrupted.
    I have another concert, which contains only one external instrument for sending program changes to my Nord Stage and a jpg file for each patch (I use it as a sheet music reader) also created in MainStage 3.04. It works in 3.1 - but - when I delete one of the patches and save the concert, MainStage 3.1 cannot open it again (also with the message the file is corrupted or the file has a wrong format)
    I already wrote a bug report to apples feedback page…
    Someone solved the issue?