Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Question for Eli Krantzberg

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Hugo Jacquet, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Hugo Jacquet

Hugo Jacquet Member

Question for Eli Krantzberg *Solved*

I am following your logic 9 tutorial at

In the video "Exploring The Library" you when you change the clavinet sound and browse through the "Electric guitar" presets you have folders with effect settings like Complete Rigs, Clean, Distort, Crunch...

I don't have these, just 1 big column with presets. Is this normal or did you make these folders yourself?

I have purchased Logic through the apple store. Would that make "the" difference? I have also checked the "additional content download" and according to that I have downloaded everything...:confused:
  3. Hugo Jacquet

Hugo Jacquet Member

Never Mind, found it :)

Found it, I didn't load an audio file as clavinet, but a virtual instrument, hence the "missing" presets...

4. Eli

Eli Senior member

Hi Hugo,

I was just re-watching the video to remind myself of the situation. Glad you figured it out.

Asd you can see, the channel strip settings update depending on whether you are on an audio track or a soft synth track. A very cool feature IMHO! Glad you figured it out.

Enjoy :D
  5. Hugo Jacquet

Hugo Jacquet Member

Yep, it's a cool feature. I am a long time cubase user. Not much of a "power user". I have the impression that though I started off sequencing and such using cubase I never got "really" fluent at it.

I also have the impression that's partly cubase's "fault". I already encountered some ways of doing things in Logic that seem more "logical" then in cubase.

It is nonetheless not easy switching DAW's and thankfully your tutorials are very clear and methodical!

Thanks for the great tutorials,

6. Eli

Eli Senior member

Thank you - for the kind words.....:thmbup: