Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Book CD

Discussion in 'Legacy Logic Studio Applications' started by teda88, Mar 24, 2011.

1. teda88

teda88 New Member

I just finished mixing and pseudo mastering a project for a client who does not have a budget for a mastering engineer. Can anyone recommend software for mac that would meet Red Book standard that does not have a steep learning curve?

Thanks
    :)

3. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

How about Waveburner? It supports red book options, does not have a steep learning curve and, if you own logic studio, you already have it.

As an alternative, Wavelab is a much more powerful piece of software, but comes at a price and has a fairly steep learning curve.

kind regards

Mark

4. teda88

teda88 New Member

I read that it was not intuitive but I will give it a try.

Thanks Mark

5. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

I think any sort of professional level application that can do final track assembly/mastering like Waveburner Pro will have a learning curve.

That said, I think another program worth considering, if you can afford it, is WaveLab 7, finally out for the Mac.

Take care,
    Orren

6. teda88

teda88 New Member

Orren,
    Any thoughts on the watered down Wavlab 7 Elements?

Thanks,
    Ted

7. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

I've never used it, so I don't know what it's got or it's missing.

Orren

8. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

I second waveburner. It just takes a bit of time to work it out. I had a client use it for final CD assembly and while he still required me to go through the final session files, it worked out ok...

If you "get" logic, waveburner is not too much different in some ways...