1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Redneck Logic Tutorials

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Eddie Sullivan, May 13, 2009.

1. Eddie Sullivan

Eddie Sullivan Senior member

3. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

When did crude become the new clever?

I hate these.
  4. Eddie Sullivan

Eddie Sullivan Senior member

Didn't mean to offend, the guy seems very adept with Logic and some folks need all the help they can get... I am not normally attracted to crudeness as a rule, I thought that this guy might appeal to some in the multi-cultural Logic Community we have- including those with red necks ; )

I'm a New Yorker and the foreign culture of red necks has a strange novelty for me lol...
  5. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

I am not offended by you, Eddie. I AM offended by a culture that has become increasingly crude and vulgar in its tastes.

Nowadays, anything that uses profane language, and involves diarrhea, flatulation, or semen is considered funny.

Its sad, really. Oscar Wilde, Robert Benchley, Ring Lardner, etc. are rolling around in their graves.
  6. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

I know 2 young people who will fall about with these - and learn something in the process.

7. artofmixing

artofmixing New Member

Yeah he's a bit eccentric alright! On a serious note we've put up loads of Logic Pro production tuition videos on http://www.musicproducerxxx.com if you want to learn a lot of the advanced techniques.
  8. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

wow! thanks for that link - goodbye, world!

9. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

Hi there,

I've checked quite some Logic tutorial video sites and I like LogicStudioTraining.com the best. You'll find it here http://logicstudiotraining.com

Membership is super cheap at the moment (27$ US for one year) and Graham English has available around 90 Logic training videos for download once subscribed to the service!

There's also a bunch of free beginner tutorials so you can check in advance what you'll get.

(No, I'm not affiliated with the site but I believe Graham does an extremely good job - check it out!)

10. alienimplant

alienimplant Senior member

To each his own. This guy may rattle some, but I think his heart is in the right place. He wrote a nice bio on his youtube home page.
  11. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member

"Lerning iz Lerning" I alwayz sai! Offensive? Sure. But, is Bruno offensive? Sure. I'd rather watch the redneck vids then Bruno, or the news... (I've done both). If they bug ya don't watch 'em. I find specials on the TLC network about a severely obese man (1k lbs) more tasteless as I'd rather not watch gigantic man boobs in action. But that's just me.:cool: