1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Revealing audio region

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by edurbrow, Mar 23, 2016.

1. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

It is nice that when I click on a region in the Main Window, it reveals itself in the Project Bin, but I want to do the opposite. How can I see where an audio region is, or IF it is, in the Main Window when I select it in the Project bin?
    Also, there seems to be no way to sort by date in the Project Bin, or there probably is, but I don't know how.
    And is there a command somewhere that reveals an audio region in the Finder? I might have several different vocals and I want to know which was the last one recorded. Conversely, I may find the last recorded vocal in the Finder, but how can I find it (highlight it or otherwise distinguish it) in the tracks?
    Thank you in advance.

3. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

I think it should do this by default, make sure you are selecting a region though, not the entire audio file.

I may be wrong and it depends on how you link the two windows, although mine is working as you suggest, and I see no link icons on either window anyway.