Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sample Tank Free

Discussion in 'Services offered' started by luke, Oct 16, 2010.

1. luke

luke New Member

Hi all I am a logic user and just found this forum. I wanted to share with you some info I found out the other day. I was pretty excited to find out that a company, IK Multimedia, that I use a lot of products from have brought back their Sample Tank free.

A few months ago IK Multimedia had a promotion on where you could buy an Xpansion Pack for Sample Tank and get one free. This went up to 6 packs for the price of one, When you brought your first pack you received Sample Tank free which was a fully featured version of Sample Tank 2.5 with a 500mb selected sample library. You could add to this with sounds and samples from the powered by sample tank line and all the other Xpansion packs and your own samples/loops. After the promotion ended so did the Sample Tank free. But IK Multimedia brought Sample Tank free back with its 500mb library.

Just thought I would share with other music producers a great sample based synth that you can now get for free! here is the link to their website http://www.ikmultimedia.com/sampletankfree/features/

Luke