Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sampling with Ex24

Discussion in 'Logic Wishlist' started by Apolonation, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Apolonation

Apolonation New Member

I think one thing Logic has to improve is how sampling into the daw is done.
    I feel that using ex24 is so tragic and also ex24 does not have a great work flow.

Finding your samples is so much work and you cannot even save your sample folder.

Ex24 has to go more in to the style of kontakt where u can browse ur samples in to the plugin and make it easier to load and create your sample rack.

even the gui can get a better rework done like other plugins had a redone over the year.

3. angelonyc

angelonyc New Member

Buy Kontakt.. It's great.. I don't think Apple is going to re-invent the wheel, when another company as done such a great job.. Apple is not about to create libraries and libraries. Possibly they could convert Kontakt libraries, but what would be the point.. Ex24 was just meant to be an easy to use sample player.. Apples price point of $200 is very carefully figured out, they get the most bang for the buck at that point.. I originally bought it from Emagic.. Several of the instruments were add ons, and expensive.. Apple bought Emagic out, and took what was a $1200 and eventually dropped to $200.. Which just about insured half the world would buy their product.