1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Score/Page View-How to get rid of "untitled."

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by sunhunter9, Feb 10, 2010.

1. sunhunter9

sunhunter9 Member

I've just finished printing a 24 bar piano part and I'm very pleased with the product except for the unwanted word "Untitled" to the left of the first bar. It doesn't seem to be an ordinary text object, hence it won't delete or erase.

I don't want a title there at all, as I have one centered in the top margin area using the text tool. However, I tried typing a title into the appropriate box in the inspector area and even this didn't dislodge the "untitled" label.

I sailed through quintuplets and such only to stumble on this seemingly most obvious of operations. Hope someone will tell me how to delete this.

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

It's showing the instrument name. For choices on what to do with this, go to Score Editor local menu Layout and select the Numbers and Names (tab is selected for you). Third box down (last one) - says Instrument Names.

4. sunhunter9

sunhunter9 Member

Thank you, Doug, for your quick and insightful response. I was able to get what I wanted in a matter of moments.

5. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

You're welcome - happy to help.