1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Scoring Drum Triplets

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by HKC, Jan 19, 2010.

1. HKC

HKC Senior member

Hmm I have a strange problem (to me) with scoring some drumtriplets. When I choose the style called #Drums in score it doesn´t display the triplets (24ths) correctly. If I choose any other style nothing is wrong.
    I would have uploaded a picture of it but I can't figure out how but maybe somebody knows Score well enough to help me without it.

3. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

Are you using the same display quantise with the other styles (e.g. 16/24?)

A picture would be useful, just use the attachment icon [​IMG]above the post box

4. HKC

HKC Senior member

Yes it's when I keep quantizevalue (16/24) and just change the style the strange thing happens. Actually it's not really my problem because it's a collegue of mine who needs this to work. I am just trying to help him but I more or less only know score because I seem to help him a lot and in this case I just can't figure it out.

5. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

Just tried it using a bass clef style, added some 16th triplets and changed to #drums. Seems to work fine here.

6. HKC

HKC Senior member

It turns out that the guy with the problem also has found a way out so the problem is solved. Thanks for the input
    Henrik