Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Select all followng

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by patclemence, Oct 31, 2013.

1. patclemence

patclemence New Member

There are a couple of changes to Logic X that are interrupting my accustomed work flow. Here's the first, I will post other problems separately.

When working within a folder, I can no longer select an item on one the tracks and then use "select all following" followed by "set locators" to select everything following the selected item within the folder. I now end up with everything until the end of the song, not just the items within the folder.

Anyone know a way around this, or something I am missing? Thanks!
  3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

I don't have that problem here with a quick test. What version of Logic X are you using?
  4. patclemence

patclemence New Member

I am using the latest versions of Logic X and Mavericks. (Sorry, I'm not in the studio at the moment to be more specific.)

When I open a folder and select an item on one of multiple tracks, if the window size is such that I cannot visually see the end of the folder contents, then "select all following" includes other following folders and material as well as the contents of the folder I am working in. If however the window is sized to show all of the contents of the folder I am working in, then "select all following" correctly selects only the following folder contents.

Seems like a bug to me. As this interrupts my usual work flow, I would like to find a solution.