Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Shades of green and velocity questions.

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by uncle808us, Jan 23, 2013.

1. uncle808us

uncle808us Member

I imported a midi file from harmony assistant into Logic 9 I added a few new instruments and tracks. I notice the tracks are a different shade of green (the new stuff I entered.)
    wondering why? also is there a way to enter velocity when you enter notes in the score editor? (step entry).
  3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Not sure on the green shading issue - maybe a screen shot would help?

If you want to use the step input keyboard you can pre-determine velocity to a certain extent - about 8 steps or so of adjustment.
  4. uncle808us

uncle808us Member

Thanks I have the step input keyboard setup now. and here is the shade's of green screen shot. The shades are subtle but they are different.

Attached Files:

5. Doug Zangar

I'm not sure why you have slightly different shades of green. The ones you imported may have been colored that way and kept that information. It's not a problem other than visual.

By, default, Logic will color its own MIDI regions green when you record them. If you want them all the same, select regions and go to local menu Regions and look at the bottom two items. One of them is to color regions the same color as the channel strip color.

You could also open up the color palate (in view menu) and color selected regions with that.
  6. uncle808us

uncle808us Member

Thank you Doug for your help. I just wondered why the different shades. It is not any problem.
  7. Doug Zangar