1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Space Designer

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by agarner32, Dec 26, 2011.

1. agarner32

agarner32 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I just joined this group already and love the resource. I have a problem with Space Designer. When I try using most of the presets, I get a dialog box asking me to locate the file. I finally found where they are located, but they are grayed out so they cannot be selected. Also, the folders are split up and in different places. I tried reinstalling "Space Designer" from the CD, but the problem still exists.

Thanks for any help.

3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Open your utilities folder, select "Disk Utilities". Open it, select you main Mac HD, and run repair. I suspect your permissions have been messed up and your IR files can't be saved to the correct place.
  4. agarner32

agarner32 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I tried that and still the same problem. Where should the impulse responses be located? I have them in two different places.
  5. agarner32

agarner32 New Member

I just solved it. I have Logic installed on my laptop so I just copied the Space Designer IR's on a flash drive and placed them in the correct place on my desktop machine. Thanks for the suggestion.
  6. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

You know, I'm not sure why Logic doesn't seem to always install everything when one does an upgrade or install. Seems random, but includes settings and sample.

Oh well, happy you resolved it.