Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sticky barlines!

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Christopher Pratt, Dec 7, 2014.

1. 1. I've had this problem before. Once double bars have been inserted I can't delete them from the score. I tried overwriting with a single bar line which worked but they still "divided" orchestral rests on either side of them. The eraser tool doesn't work on them. Ideas?
    2. Just occasionally a region refuses to be defined by a bar line. It's either too long or too short which means spurious small value rests in the score. What am I doing wrong?

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

I find erasing double bar lines to be finicky sometimes too. I use the eraser tool. But often have to click, double click ,or click drag over it, a few times until it actually deletes the double bar line.

Not much help, I know, but it always does seem to eventually work, if I persist long enough. It's mouse intensive though :-(.

4. Doesn't work for me- the ......s! I'm going to copy the bars to spare tracks, delete the originals and see what happens!! Thanks anyway!