Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange sound when copied

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by edurbrow, Nov 15, 2014.

1. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

I option-dragged a guitar line from one track to another and it has a warblely tremolo sound to it now, even when I turn off all the effects. They appear to be exactly the same channel strips. I just don't know how copying could do to that.

Attached Files:

3. mt100uk

mt100uk Senior member

Its a phasing artefact caused by *nearly* matching audio (I suspect both regions shown are playing and one is slightly out of alignment with the other.) This is nothing to do with logic, it's old fashioned audio biz. Duping a mono audio track and panning does not a stereo output make ;-) now if you use flex mode and subtly alter one against the other it might!.....

4. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

Though in the screen shot the two tracks are both soloed, I was not playing them together. The track called Guitar R sounds like it has a fast vibrato setting on it when soloed. I copied it again and get the same thing. Note: with all the effects off it still sounds this way.

5. mt100uk

mt100uk Senior member

Have you used flex on it?