1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Studio apps strange velocity problem in MS

Discussion in 'MainStage' started by Uwe Rodi, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Uwe Rodi

Uwe Rodi Member

Hi together,
    yesterday night I played my first gig using mainstage. I have an Masterkeybord which sends on channel one and a Nord Electro which sends on channel 15.
    I also use a controller pedal which sends controller 7.
    No I have a evp88 plug for the Masterkeyb. and transform the contoller 7 to controller 11. My savings were expression 53 as low reference and 127 as high ref.
    After a while I noticed that that the setting was inverted and the new max. was on 0 and the min in 53.
    This happens to some of my patches, not to all.
    On another patch I use the TruePiano plugin. There suddenly was a velocity offset in the plugin of 72.
    I fear that it has something to do with some controller events of the nord electro. It has many knobs and faders.
    Is there a way to filter all incomming controller events (and maybe sysex events) on one in-channel?
    I allready made a drawbars controller and set it to no midi-through and sending to nothing. Shure I can create a fader or button for every fader or button of the NE but this would make my screen full of things I don´t want to see.
    Greetings Uwe