1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Dooper Killer Mix Plugin

Discussion in 'Discuss The LUG Site' started by alienimplant, Mar 15, 2009.

1. alienimplant

alienimplant Senior member

What the hell is it?
  3. alienimplant

I originally put this in The LUG Site box because the Super Dooper Killer Mix Plugin is listed in profiles as the current Group Buy. Not sure why the thread got moved to Music Creation, unless this is a real plugin. Hey LUG admins, I take it this is a placeholder until a group buy starts, yes?
  4. bambony

bambony Administrator Staff Member

I had no idea what you were talking about for which I apologise.

5. alienimplant

LOL, so it's a placeholder, right?
  6. Peter Ostry

Peter Ostry Administrator Staff Member

Don't know, the super duper thingy is not our creation so far I know. But we will find out what it is and either remove or explain it. Definitely not a placeholder for the group buy.
  7. alienimplant

I can hear the angels rejoice. Thanks! ;)
  8. michaelo

michaelo LUG Emeritus

Err, that Super Dooper item is a legacy of mine I'm afraid. When we were first testing the forum software I was experimenting with ways to create Group Buys within the system itself(without additional coding). This seems to have been overlooked in the final release. It's merely a function in the CSS setup and can be deleted easily.

9. alienimplant

AHHH, mystery solved! Thank you. Please do, if you wish to avoid confusing each new member than strolls in. :)
  10. Peter Ostry

Peter Ostry Administrator Staff Member

Haha, great, Michael. So alienimplant was indeed quite close with the group-buy suspicion :)

But should we really remove that? I always wanted a Super Dooper Killer Mix Plugin. Maybe there is a little chance to get one if we leave it in ...
  11. alienimplant

It's more powerful as a myth, lol. Like the holy grail, haha.
  12. horselesspaul

horselesspaul New Member

I have signed up for five of them and am already angling for an update, a bug-fix and a free t-shirt.
  13. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

I was always waiting for the "Create Hit Song" preference in Logic, myself... ;)

14. michaelo

michaelo LUG Emeritus

Ok, alright you got me, it is a real plugin. I just figured that awful mixes seemed so popular these days that I might as well write something that would save people a lot of time.