1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tempo list suggestion

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Jay Denson, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Jay Denson

Jay Denson Senior member

I tend to use the tempo list to create ralls, rits, fermati, etc. I find this easier than drawing in the global tempo line. However, I might create these early on in the composition so as to get the feeling. However, this makes entries following, say, a fermata, when overdubbing a bit of a pain - getting the first note in time.

What would be cool is if, having entered your point or points in the tempo list, if there were a check box on the left of the column (except for the top entry) where you could uncheck various entries temporarily. The boxes would be checked by default as each value is entered.

Just a thought.

Jay Denson
  3. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

4. Jay Denson

Jay Denson Senior member

Tempo changes

Hi Atlas

Thanks for replying. I haven't tried it yet but I've looked at it and I can see it's going to work for me.

Thanks again.

5. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

BTW, your suggestion would be an excellent new feature in Logic and could be implemented in various similar situations like the undo list, for instance.
    I would encouraged you to post such a great idea on the Logic Pro Feedback website.
  6. Jay Denson

Jay Denson Senior member

Tempo List

Thanks Atlas

I have sent my suggestion to the Logic people - thanks for the link. I'm glad you like it.

Best wishes, Jay