1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Future is here!

Discussion in 'Music Creation' started by Eli, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Eli

Eli Senior member

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Wow, pretty impressive. I didn't see a price - right now I'm still attached to both my kidneys, so probably won't pony up for one. But, if this is the state (er, Slate?) of things to come, bring it on!
  4. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

Wow! That is quite the amazing console...in some ways, the DAW controller everyone has been dreaming of—a full mixer, along with the full access to editors on the DAW so that you're not craning your neck and moving from computer to controller.

It will be interesting to see how that works with Logic, when it's an actual shipping product. It will also be interesting to see what the price is! I'm going to guess very, very high. That's clearly a large piece of hardware, not for the "bedroom warrior" but the ambitious songwriter/composer/project studio/studio that can really devote a room (or more) to audio production.

It's also really exciting to note that today's big, bulky, expensive technology will eventually trickle down into more affordable products.

It's an exciting time to be making music! :shrddr:

5. rzzz

rzzz Member

Great looking product.

Stephen doesn't show Raven doing midi editing - I imagine that it does that too, but he didn't show it (maybe too DAW specific for the demo?). This would be a big 'gotcha' for Logic and Cubase users.