1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Toggle automation controlling xyz, broken?

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by oortone, Jun 9, 2009.

1. oortone

oortone Member

Is the Key Command Toggle Automation Controlling Volume/Pan etc. broken in LP 8.0.2?

I can't get it to work. It's supposed to switch the current automation parameter for the current track if I understand it correctly.

I've assigned to keys not used to anything else but I can't get it to switch (used) parameters with the keys.

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

I've never used those commands so I just tried to set up the volume and pan ones. It doesn't seem to work here on my G5 system.

4. oortone

oortone Member

Interesting, how can that be?

Maybe it's not implemented, there is actually nothing mentioned about key commands for those functions in the manual.

Strange week, I tried OMF export earlier, that didn't work either.

5. Eli

Eli Senior member

FTR, I tired assigning and using that key command as well and had the same result. It didn't seem to do anything.

6. Doug Zangar

Maybe they're secret commands that will be implemented with the Snow Leopard release. You heard this wild and unsubstantiated rumor here first!!!!!! ;)

7. Doug Zangar

This is from a thread on the Logic Pro Help forum that moderator ski posted. Looks like we were looking at the wrong function.......

So much for the Snow Leopard rumor :(

8. oortone

oortone Member

Yes, I saw that too.
    Sorry for starting this confusion.