1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 tracks disappeared

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by edurbrow, Sep 18, 2011.

1. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

I was looking for a note that was ringing on at the end of the piece and disclosed the last region in the guitar track. After that all my other tracks disappeared. Hiding is turned off and I chose show all hidden tracks. I can't figure out where they have gone. They still sound. I can't see what I could have done.
    TIA

Attached Files:

3. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

It's worse than I thought. The first 10 bars of my piece have gone. Even going back to an hour earlier in undo doesn't bring them back, which makes no sense because they were there a few minutes before the last edit.

I'll just leave the computer on and not save until I can come up with a solution. It would be very bad news to lose those ten bars.
    TIA

4. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

I just solved the problem. I clicked that bent arrow icon (Leave Folder?) in the upper left of the arrange window and my tracks appeared. I didn't intentionally make a folder and I don't see anything that looks like a folder in the arrange window now. I'll have to read up on that in the manual. I guess I just needed to sleep and come at it with a morning attitude. (9:50 am here now)
    Sorry to trouble any readers.