1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Transparent Audio Tracks.

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by bayswater, Sep 6, 2015.

1. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

When and why would an audio region appear transparent? The grid show through and there is no background colour behind the waveform. I am able to assign a colour to all tracks, and to all regions except this one.

I have a small project with about 10 audio tracks, a mix of mono and stereo. The audio region in the project browser list of audio files has an assigned colour but the colour is not applied in the main edit page.

I can't see differences in the status of this region or track compared to all others in the project. All are unhidden, unmuted, active, not in record status, etc. The only difference is a small round coloured dot in the upper left hand corner of the region.
  3. volovicg

volovicg Senior member

You sure it's not muted?
    Can you upload a screenshot ?
  4. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

Yes, thanks, that's it! I didn't think the track was muted because it was in the mix, but there were mute on and off events at the start of the sequence so when I move the playback the start, it's muted, but when it's being played, it isn't.