Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Tweaking colors

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Anenk, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Anenk

Anenk New Member

Is there a way to make changes to the color palette in Logic X. I recall there used to be a way to do that in earlier versions of logic i.e option click. Am I missing something or is it not possible anymore.

3. ccrosen

ccrosen New Member

not sure
  4. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

Not possible anymore, since Logic Pro X. Even the folks at Gerslutz (who hack everything possible) have been stumped by this.
  5. diazj3

diazj3 New Member

too bad
  6. markalex

markalex New Member

Speaking of gearslutz, actually, one guy there HAS had some success with changing colours in Pro X. Go there and look up fcasoria. I'm using one of his GUI pimps on LPX and I love it.
  7. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

@ markalex:
    Thanks - I didn't know that.
    Of course one should make a safety copy of Logic before implementing any hacks....
  8. brownie

brownie New Member

You can't change the color palette for regions like before but you can slightly change the hue, and yes there's plenty of fantastic modded Gui's out there. So much you can change.
    As well as all the various threads on Gearslutz Jus has a wordpress site with lots of instructional help.

https://logicxinterfaces.wordpress dot com