1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Wishes

Discussion in 'Logic Wishlist' started by Eli, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Eli

Eli Senior member

1. I wish there was a way to navigate through audio files as they are being auditioned in the File Browser window. In other words, it would be great if there were fast forward and fast rewind controls for quickly moving through long files in order to quickly access points in the middle or end rather than having to listen from the beginning.

2. I wish there was a way to open and close the quicktime movie window in a project by key command, rather than having to double click the little preview window at the top of the Inspector.

3. chugbry

chugbry New Member

Eli, I think there is a shortcut key assignable to open the movie window in key commands - "option K" for key commands window. (I'm not on my machine right now though to check it). also there is a FFWD & RWD key assignable in key commands, although I've not tried it in the audio window as I have just set up a machine with these functions for someone else and those sre keys they asked for.

There is the "go to" function which I find very useful and a step forward or backwards command for + or - 8 bars & + or - 1 bar.

for what all that's worth.

Regards,
    Chris.

4. Ming

Ming Member

I agree on that one. There could be a bar next to the prelisten-button as in most audioplayers. There's room.. Then can come the volyme-slider (which doesn't have to be that long). Often I wonder "is this the edited version somewhere or not?" I guess it's a piece of cake to put it there.