Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Uberschall Elastik 2

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Judith Gruber-Stitzer, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Judith Gruber-Stitzer

Judith Gruber-Stitzer Senior member

Hi,

I just bought an Uberschall collection which uses the Elastik 2 plugin. I used Elastik years ago and then gave up on it. The new incarnation seems like it might be better but I'm a bit lost as to how to use it with Logic. The documentation is slim. I use VI's like Spectraconics, Kontakt and others but this one has me stumped. I can preview sounds but that's about it.

Does anyone know of a Logic / Elastik tutorial for getting it up and running in some kind of multi timbrel mode?

thanks,

Judith

3. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Senior member

4. Judith Gruber-Stitzer

Judith Gruber-Stitzer Senior member

Yes, Google is a friend that I have already visited. There is no information about Logic or multi timbral use on the videos.

5. MCTiTi

MCTiTi New Member

Hi Judith,

I assume it's a bit late to answer you. Just in case, I've asked myself the same question tonight after having downloaded Elastik 2 and the libraries I purchased. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that the preferable (only?) way to incorporate your loops into Logic would be :

- open Elastik2, then choose your loop
    - Modify tempo and volume if needed
    - assign the loop to a key
    - right-click the key, choose the 'Export' menu
    - choose 'Modified' if you want to keep your tempo and volume modifications - the loop is exported to a 44100/16bit Wav file (at that point, I haven't seen a way to export it at a different rate)
    - Import the Wav file into Logic the usual way

Hope this help
    Thierry