1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Ultrabeat Logic Legacy Kits

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by wilmot, Aug 19, 2009.

1. wilmot

wilmot Member

In "Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 8 and Logic Express 8" by David Nahmani, the section programming in Ultrabeat uses the folder "04 Logic Legacy Kits" - But I only have folders 01 - 03.

I've tried to reinstall Logic 8, but to no avail. How can I find those kits?
    Are they hidden away somewhere on the install discs?

I'm using a Logic Pro 8 that is an updgrade from Logic Express.

3. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll send you the folder (3.4 MB)

4. Eddie Sullivan

Eddie Sullivan Senior member

Peachpit

Did you check on the Peachpit site? They may let you download this as part of the 'bonus material' that you get with the book....

5. pjl

pjl Member

I seem to recall that when I installed Logic 9 there was an option in the custom install to also include Logic 7 legacy content. I expect it would also be in the Logic 8 installer.

6. wilmot

wilmot Member

Ah, yes
    That option did exist on my installation DVD too - feel a bit of fool for missing it (twice!). Slightly comforted by the fact that there were some other Legacy stuff too that came with it - always nice to have some new sounds to play around with.

Thanks everyone!