1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Ultrabeat Sample problem

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Uwe Rodi, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Uwe Rodi

Uwe Rodi Member

I have a SSD drive in my Macbook Pro + normal ide drive. On the SSD I took all my samples (exs, NI, Superior Drummer …)
    Now Ultrabeat has a problem to find its samples. When I want to open a drum kit (for example Hip Hop Heavy Kit) there comes a window where I have to locate the samples. If they are in one folder it is enough to select one sample, if they are in different folders I have to search for every sample.
    Even if I found them all, next time I want to open the Drum Kit I have to search for them again.
    Any suggestions?

Greetings Uwe

3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

I would only open to the top level of the Ultrabeat folder, and let it find the sakes. Then resave the patches as I refind things. There really isn't any other way (other than putting them back where they were :cool:.

4. Uwe Rodi

Uwe Rodi Member

Thanks for your reply George. I took them back in original folder in the Library and now they are found from ultra beat.

5. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

I wonder if creating alias from moved files and reindexing the library would also do the trick?

6. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Use of an alias works great with EXS24 instruments/samples.

Too bad it's not the case with UB samples. I did try to make it work...

7. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Alas!
    (pun intended)

8. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Hah!:D