Logic Pro (X) v10.1 revised book "Logic Pro X - How it Works"

The first book that was available in 2013 when Logic Pro X was released is now again the first book that is updated with the changes and the new features of v10.1. It has 35 more pages, with just 15 pages alone for the in-depth explanation of the new Drum Machine Designer.
If you are not yet familiar with my unique style of creating "Graphically Enhanced Manuals", then use the "Look-inside" feature on Amazon to browse through the book.

LPX1-10_1-sm.png

"Logic Pro X - How it Works" (revised for v10.1)

The updated book is available as pdf file, interactive multi-touch iBook (on Apple's iBooks Store), and printed book (on Amazon). All the links are on my website
http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals

If you bought the pdf file, you should have received an email already with the free download link, and all iBooks customer should see the download notification in their iBooks app.
The printed book version, available on Amazon, is also the new updated version, unlike the Logic books from the big publishers which might take a while before they get updated (if at all).

The revised 10.1 version of my second book "Logic Pro X - The Details" should be available by the end of next week.

Back