1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Vienna ensemble 3

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by christopheboutin, Sep 19, 2009.

1. christopheboutin

christopheboutin New Member

Hello,
    New on logic users.I'm using Logic 8 with new system Mac OS X 10.5.7 and since the upgrade of the System I can't use anymore the Vienna ensemble 3: before I had to start the vienna ensemble pgm then he search for vienna key than in logic I had to clic connect ,than the IP adress of the computer was on the screen than clic and it goes.Now I don't see any adress on the screen and I can't play the instruments via logic.

3. cyril

cyril Member

Salut
    regarde les paramêtre de ton pare-feu (look at the parameters of your firewall)

there is a French group for VSL french people / groupe Francais pour les util VSL
    http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/VSL-francais/messages

@+

Cyril

4. christopheboutin

merci Cyril je regarde ca et te tiens au courant

5. christopheboutin

hello,
    it's not the firewall, it's off. If you have any other idea.

6. cyril

cyril Member

you should put your question on the VSL forum

I have not used VE 3 yet

can you see your slaved mac from the other one using The Network functions of MAC OS X ?
    did you authorize your VE3 ?

7. christopheboutin

Cyril
    Thank you very much for your last comment.I tried the ethernet connection for my macbook pro and it works.I finally found the pbm:I made a mistake opening the Vienna Ensemble and not the vienna ensemble service where you can rely the VE to logic.
    Thank you