1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

view Markers only

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by edurbrow, Mar 22, 2015.

1. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

IIRC, in Logic 9 there were two buttons: one for Markers only and one for Global tracks. Did they disable this feature in Logic Pro X? It seems now I have to open Global tracks and disable all the other Global Tracks except Markers in order to only see Markers. On the other hand, I think sometimes I see only markers but I don't know how I did it, or maybe I'm imagining that.
  3. Eli

Eli Senior member

You can now once again view markers the old fashioned way, directly in the bar ruler. And yes, they have removed the dedicated marker lane button from the top of the track header.

If you wanted to, you could set up the Global Tracks with just the Marker track showing and save it in a screen set.
  4. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Senior member

The Marker Button was removed, but the function is still available as a Key Command:
    "Show/Hide Marker Track Only", assigned to the apostrophe key.
  5. Eli

Eli Senior member

Nice! I had forgotten about that one.
  6. edurbrow

edurbrow Senior member

That probably explains why I would sometimes see it. Option apostrophe is add marker, which I use all the time. I probably missed the option by accident and got it to display.