Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by davidherpin, Apr 1, 2010.

1. davidherpin

davidherpin New Member

I have created 6 ultrabeat multi-timbral tracks and have named, assigned and recorded an individual ultrabeat drum voice for each track, kick, snare, hihat, etc. Now i want to edit the tracks in the hyper editor. I can't find a way to
    view all the midi recorded track regions together. I can only view each track individually by clicking and selecting the individual multi-timbral instrument track header.
    I tried selecting all regions and still can only view the midi notes of the selected highlighted track . Of course if i record all the midi notes, kick,
    snare, hht etc. onto one track (region) i can view all the notes in the same instance in the hyper editor.
    So my ? is, is there a way to view all the individual midi drum track regions at the same time in the hyper editor? Anybody?
    I am new to logic, and want to believe logic can do practically anything i can
    think of. And this can help my work flow. THANKS!