1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virub b and LPX Environment problem

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by wjc-logic, Dec 5, 2014.

1. wjc-logic

wjc-logic New Member

Virus b and LPX Environment problem

Hi all,

I'm attempting to create a Logic Environment to control my Virus b (I know, I know....don't laugh :D ). Although there have been a few Virus b environments posted over the years, I haven't found them as useful as I had hoped.

In the Virus b manual there's several pages of parameters which are broken up into "A", "B", and "C" lists.

So far, I have had no trouble with the parameters in the "A" list (for instance: A58 controls the Virus b's Filter Env Release). I have faders and other controllers for all those.

The problem is that I haven't been able to figure out how to access the Virus b parameters in the "B" and "C" list of parameters (for example: B122 controls Filter Select) so I can create faders and controls for those.

I have consulted manuals, searched online and tried all manner of other avenues but I'm still stumped.

Do you any of you LUG wizards know how I can access those "B" and "C" list parameters on the Virus b?

Mac: MacBook Pro, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 with plenty of RAM and disk.
    LPX: 10.0.7