Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Volume/pan adjustment logic 8 (nodes?)

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by bluebike, Jan 15, 2015.

1. bluebike

bluebike New Member

probably a stupid question, but i'm completely stuck. i used to use logic years ago (10 or 15 even) and i used to be able to fine-tune volume, pan etc by drawing dots (nodes?) along the audio wave form...i'm now using logic pro 8 and i just can't work out how to do this - has this function gone completely? there seems to be no way to finely tune a wave form (or midi tracks for that matter - the hyper editor isn't intuitive and clear in the way i remember, where you could isolate individual notes/elements on wave forms and basically draw out what you wanted to hear)... i've spent hours searching on-line but just can't find what i'm looking for - this function doesn't seem to exist, but can't believe they would have got rid of it!
  3. bluebike

bluebike New Member

thanks for any help!!
  4. Eli

Eli Senior member

Sounds like you're looking for Track Automation. Press A on your QWERTY keyboard and Track Automation view will be enabled.
  5. bluebike

bluebike New Member

wow, it really is that simple - can't believe how long i spent looking for that!
    thank you thank you thank you