1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Vote for Logic....

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by mk3, Feb 24, 2011.

1. mk3

mk3 Senior member

3. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

Who cares about what a bunch of guys, half of whom live in their parent's house and mix on an Mbox 2 in their bedroom, think?

4. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Wow! What a way to inspire a sense of community among Logic users!

For some one who is recognized as a Logic guru, that was a very ignorant comment deserving of an apology!!!

What if all of those who you describe above no longer buy your book with it's horrible gray scale screen shots?

Eli, Doug Z., Steve H., David Nahmani to name just a few would never stoop so low as to discredit their stature as Logic educators.

Mr. Asher, with all due respect for your abilities, you have quite a track record on the web of getting egg on your face with your arrogance and insulting comments.

Boo Asher!!!:angryfire:

5. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

@CSEye: I suggest you discuss that privately with Jay. Whilst his comments may be regarded as critical, they are not directed at any particular individuals, and wrt forum members, there may be more than an element of truth in them.

Not that there is anything wrong with a bunch of guys making music in their bedrooms!

I'll leave it with a friendly but serious request that we avoid getting personal.

thanks and kind regards

Mark (wearing his Admin cap)

6. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Duly noted.

Jay is in a very different league than the vast majority of members here. He is among a group of high profile individuals that Logic users of all levels look to for knowledge and inspiration.

Connect the dots...

7. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

Guys, I was joking and I thought it would be obvious because I do in fact particpate on GS quite a bit.. I should have used an emoticon.

So CSeye, you have my apology.

8. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Duly noted.

Pushing 60, very independent, and a big spender on Logic tutorials...

9. mk3

mk3 Senior member

Now wait a minute!
    A lot of great music was made in bedrooms!
    Not to mention, so were most of us!

mk3

10. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

LOL - and way back then, there was no such thing as an MBox.....

Errrr, hopefully that won't be misinterpreted :eeek: :deviltail:

kind regards

Mark

11. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

No, and now I am NOT joking.

12. pflip

pflip New Member

Manufacturers.

13. Roger Jackson

Roger Jackson Member

I make beautiful music in the bedroom...

Roger Jackson
    Film Music
    OXFORD UK

14. FUBARd

FUBARd Member

What I do in my bedroom sounds more like cats dieing but she keeps coming back for more.

15. Eli

Eli Senior member

Dude, did you have to go there !!;)