1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Weird problem with Plug-in grab

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Beatlefreek, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Beatlefreek

Beatlefreek Member

I have a song I'm working on that has about 24 tracks. I've needed to re-arrange the plugin-ins within the various tracks — moving, say, a compression plug-in down to the last slot from the first slot, for example, and everything worked fine and as it should, except on this one audio track.

With all the other tracks, I hit command, click my mouse over the plug-in to be moved, the little hand icon appears, and so I move the plug-in.

But on this one audio track, when I hit command and click the mouse over the plugin I want to move, the little hand icon appears for only a second and then turns into this, sort of, radiating snowflake icon, which does not allow me to move any of the plug-ins.

As I've said, I've successfully moved all other plug-ins that needed moving (not only on this song but others) but I can't figure out what's going on with this one track and why it won't let me move the plug-ins.

Thanks in advance for any help.

3. hosehead

hosehead New Member

The track is frozen. You need to unfreeze it. Check you Track Header Setup in arrange view or the track inspector.

4. Beatlefreek

Beatlefreek Member

Ahhh, hence the snowflake icon. Thanks!