1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 What the balls is up with the M-Audio Uno

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Sprinkles, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Sprinkles

Sprinkles New Member

So I have an Axiom 25 but I wanted to hook up my Casio WK 3000 so I can play songs with a range farther than 2 octaves. So since I have USB ports on my Macbook I'm using the M-Audio Uno. I have the In in the Out and the Out in the In and yet the Uno is not showing it seeing any signal. Neither is Logic. However, when I switch it the Uno sees the input but not the out and again Logic is not working. So I've scoured the internet trying to figure this out, if its a problem on either the keyboards end, the unos end, or logics end. Or maybe I'm just doing something stupid :brkwl: :brkwl: :brkwl: So if anyone can help I'd be super grateful.
  3. Howie Roxx

Howie Roxx Member

Hey Sprinkles,

I have an M-Audio UNO on my MSCBook Pro and it works flawlessly. Do you have the latest drivers from M-Audio?

Are your preferences correct?

Howie :D
  4. Sprinkles

Sprinkles New Member

Ah yes i just installed the drivers and it works. Thank you so much Howie
  5. Howie Roxx

Howie Roxx Member

That is what this group is all about. Helping each other get through the technical issues so that we can get on with the business/fun of making music with Logic.