1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the Audio Energizer?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by coffee_boy, Aug 8, 2013.

1. coffee_boy

coffee_boy New Member

I can't seem to find the Audio Energizer. In Logic 9 it used to be in the Factory menu in the Audio File Editor window but they seem to have done away with the Factory menu.

Does anyone know if LX still has the Audio Energizer function......I hope so, as I used that thing all the time!!
  3. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

The Audio Energizer isn't part of Logic Pro X anymore.

4. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

That's a real shame. I used to the Energizer all the time.

I've already sent feedback asking for it to come back.....
  5. coffee_boy

coffee_boy New Member

Yes, REALLY disappointed by this. Now I have to go back to Logic 9 every time I need to use it .....what a PAIN!!
  6. Fabulowsky

Fabulowsky Member

I miss it too, because it was not introducing a delay because of lookahead like with some equivalent non-destructive plugins.
    That said, the route is probably now to use the compressor and limiters non destructive plugs you have:
    compressor and multipressor / limiter and adaptive limiter ...

For an attack energizing alternative, the enveloper can be interesting too.

Finally, beware of the latency induced by the look-ahead of some these plugs, when it is starting to be high ; either use the low latency mode when recording or just bounce in place your track and disable the original track while recording ...
  7. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

8. coffee_boy

coffee_boy New Member

9. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

Nah, they've decided you don't really want it :)