Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Why can I still hear muted tracks?

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Mudslinger, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Mudslinger

Mudslinger New Member

Hi there,

Having real trouble with this one. Sure it's something simple but can't figure it out.

I started a new stereo production so all tracks were already filled with empty numbered Audio tracks. I then loaded in an audio file into track 1 and have added some logic drum loops into tracks 2 and 3. Everything was fine untill I muted track 1 and realised it was still playing. The same applies for tracks 2 and 3. None of them will mute. Even when I go to the mixer and bring the volume right down I can still hear it? So it's affecting my track volume control as well.

I've noticed that when i add a new software track the mute function works fine on that. Is it that the audio tracks are pre-set in a certain way already when starting a new project file in this way?

Any help/advice would be much apprieciated!

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Logic 8 had bugs, different versions had their own problems. Might want to share what your tech specs are.

Regardless, I have no clue other than it's a corrupt project. If you built the template yourself, I would rebuild it as that may well be where the corruption is coming from.