1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X keeps re initialing some intruments

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Bean, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Bean

Bean New Member

So I've come from Digital performer recently to try out logic. It's very easy to get a hang of, probably the easiest of any daw. I think I very well may have messed with all of em. My problem is, I recently purchased the legacy addition of korg, and the arturia analog bundle, the problem is these two manufacturers apps in logic x re initialize themselves when I home and play my project again. I have other plugs from uhe and fxpansion for example that don't do this, I can only narrow it down to these 2, with their tiny little interfaces, perhaps there is a correlation? don't really know, thats why I need you people. Is there a preference that causes this? some kind of default automation recording I need to disable? It's reaaaally irritating. I'm assuming it has something to do with the gui, only thing I can gather from any similarities, not cocoa or some weird thing. Both are updated 64 bit builds, legitimately purchased (before someone throws accusations out there).
  3. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Which version of Logic X are you using? Current being 10.0.7, which solves many issues...
    Have you tried saving the desired Korg patch under the Logic plugin window?